Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, with a different topic set each week. This week the top ten topic is:
Top Ten Series I'd Like to Start
I have so many! Narrowing this down to ten is hard, but here we go. A lot of these I have sitting waiting on my shelf, like rows of sweets calling me to come eat them...
The titles link to Goodreads so if there are any you haven't heard of you can see what they're all about!
1) The Skyscraper Throne series by Tom Pollock. Book One - The City's Son.
2) Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor. Book One - Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
3) Gentleman Bastard series by Scott Lynch. Book One - The Lies of Locke Lamora.
4) Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas. Book One - Throne of Glass.
5) Seraphina series by Rachel Hartman. Book One - Seraphina.
6) Pantomime series? (I'm not actually sure what the series title is) by Laura Lam. Book One - Pantomime.
7) The Inheritance Trilogy by N K Jemisin. Book One - The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms.
8) Graceling Realm series by Kristin Cashore. Book One - Graceling.
9) Tales of the Kin series by Douglas Hulick. Book One - Among Thieves.
10) Glamourist Histories by Mary Robinette Kowal. Book One - Shades of Milk and Honey.
I'm almost afraid to go look at everyone else's lists... I have a feeling my To Be Read pile is about to erupt out of control! :-)