Monday 21 January 2013

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-thon Sign Up


I'm signing up for the Wicked Valentine's Read-a-thon, hosted at My Shelf Confessions. I've taken part in two read-a-thons on my blog now, and they're just so much fun! Reading, mini-challenges, Twitter chats, getting to know other bloggers... what's not to love?

This one will take place Feb 7-14. The goal is simply to read as much as you can to get through your To Read pile. You don't have to have a blog to join in, just somewhere to post updates - Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, etc.

Why not join in the fun? Sign up here!

Find my goals and updates here.


2 comments:

  1. I signed up for this one as well! :) I met some of my best bookish buddies at the first and second #WWReadathon last year so I'm pretty sure this one will be just as fun. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad you'll be there too! :-) Really looking forward to it - I've had so much fun with the two read-a-thons I've taken part in!

    ReplyDelete