Tuesday 25 December 2012

Thank You Santa!

Woohoo, it's been a very bookish Christmas this year! Want to say a big big thank you to my UKYABB Secret Santa, who sent me three gorgeous hardback books that I've been longing to read... can't wait!


And another big thank you to Nosy Crow Books, who sent the November prize books for the British Books Challenge. John wrapped them and put them under the tree for me, so I've only just found out what they are. They look great - looking forward to reading them!


And biggest thanks to my husband, John, who made Christmas this year so perfect!

... and who gave me more books. :-D


We've spent the day eating, opening presents, playing games, eating chocolate, playing more games, eating, and cooking in preparation for more eating. Perfect!


Hope all my followers and everyone reading this has had a fantastic day, whatever your beliefs and whatever you've been doing.

And, Merry Christmas from me, John, the imaginary panther, and from Mario and Luigi!




No comments:

Post a Comment