Wednesday 28 November 2012

Magnificently Magic Read-a-thon Sign Up



On December 15th-17th I’m going to be joining in a read-a-thon hosted by Faye of A Daydreamer’s Thoughts, themed on magical books, to celebrate a magical time of year. This is a wonderful idea, and I never could resist a book about magic...


 Details below, and sign up here!

Christmas can be a very magical time of year with the snow on the ground (if you’re lucky), the pretty trees and lights all aglow and just the general feel of that festive time of year. Therefore, I thought it would be quite nice to have a read-a-thon during December reflecting this wonderful time. (There may even be some Christmas surprises throughout the read-a-thon!)

The idea is to read any magical books.

That could be books with witches, books about fairies (or fey), books that just feel magical (*cough* Celia Ahern *cough*), books with a winter setting, or even Christmas themed books!

I haven't decided which books I'm going to be reading for this yet, so will post a list later when I've had a chance to pick my magical reads. Though I can pretty much guarantee that there'll be a Diana Wynne Jones in there somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment